Interstate Terms and Conditions.
Hi, thank you for contacting Men that Move for a quotation for your upcoming move, we hope that you found your experience with us to be satisfactory so far and we look forward to helping you relocate.
Please see below for the important terms and conditions relating to your quotation:
- The quotation supplied is valid for 4 weeks but subject to availability at the time of finalizing the booking.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking to secure the space you require on our trucks. This can be paid for via MasterCard or Visa.
- Once the booking is complete the dates agreed are fixed into place, they cannot be held or reserved prior to this.
- Specific timings of your move can not be confirmed until closer to the appropriate date/s.
- Any space booked on our truck takes precedent over any inventory supplied. Our calculator can only provide an approximation of the volume you require – it cannot be deemed to be an exact representation of your load. We therefore recommend that you book a generous allowance of space to avoid any extra charges.
- Men that Move commit to supplying the amount of space as agreed in the final quotation – If the volume of goods for you move is under this allocation, no refund will be given.
- If the volume of goods exceeds the capacity allocated additional charges will apply. These charges will be subject to availability.
- The quotation is only valid based on the information provided by you throughout the booking process – changes to the content of the move must be notified prior to the dates and can only be agreed upon in writing via our booking team and is subject to availability.
- Rescheduling – Rescheduling of moves requires 7 days’ notice of the affected date and is subject to availability. Notification is required in writing. A $100 charge will be incurred.
- Cancellations – any cancellations must be made in writing. No refunds will be given if less than 7 days’ notice is received. If notified with more than 7 days’ notice a charge of $100 will be made to cover administration and credit card surcharge fees.
- Legal parking is required at each location involved within a move. It is the customers responsibility to provide this.
- If legal parking is not provided by the customer, Men that Move cannot be held liable for any parking fines received because of having to park illegally.
- It is the customers responsibility of the customer to pay all/any parking charges/costs incurred because of illegal parking.
- Access requirements – Men that Move require reasonable access to your property to load/unload our trucks. Men that move consider any distance less than 50m walk to be reasonable.
- If distance from where parking is required, to the access point of the property, exceeds 50m walk – appropriate charges will be added to your quotation before the booking is confirmed. This is provided that the customer has informed us accordingly.
- If upon our arrival it is determined that the parking or access for the move is inadequate and/or not as the information provided by the customer, additional charges will be incurred.
- These charges will be made before the truck is loaded/unloaded and before any work commences.
- Insurance – Men that Move are happy to offer a comprehensive insurance package as part of our services. The terms and conditions of these insurances are agreed to upon the acceptance of a quotation by the customer. All procedures relating to any damages claims must be followed in accordance with the outlined stipulations of these policies.
- Storage Insurance – no insurance is provided for storage. This must be supplied by the customer.
- Storage Costs – These are charged on a monthly basis only. Prices will be disclosed at the time of enquiry.
- The ECO boxes are available free of charge for a maximum period of 21 days, with delivery and collection included. The dates of the delivery and collection will be confirmed in advance and somebody must be present upon our arrival. If somebody is not available additional charges may apply.
PLEASE NOTE – Once a booking is made with Men that Move – via phone or email, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions as stated above.